Phase I/II UCHT1 Fusion protein in Surface CD3+ Malignant T Cell Diseases
Diseases and Conditions Researched
Cancer; Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
What is the purpose of this trial?
- Determine the maximal tolerated dose (MTD) of A-dmDT390-bisFv(UCHT1) fusion protein as a bolus infusion on days 1-4 in patients with CD3+ T-cell malignant diseases.
- Define the dose-limiting toxicities (DLT) of this A-dmDT390-bisFv(UCHT1) regimen in patients with CD3+ T-cell malignant diseases
- Measure the pharmacokinetics, and immune responses to this course of bolus infusions of A-dmDT390-bisFv(UCHT1) fusion protein.
- Evaluate responses and correlate with the in vitro sensitivity of patient malignant T-cells to A-dmDT390-bisFv(UCHT1).
- Determine the extent and kinetics of resting and malignant T-cell depletion and repopulation in the treatment groups by flow cytometry of samples obtained from blood and marrow aspirations.
Click here for detailed participation information for this trial.
How will my information be used?
When you express interest in a specific study, the information from your profile will be sent to the doctor conducting that study. If you're eligible to participate, you may be contacted by a nurse or study coordinator.
If you select a health category rather than a specific study, doctors who have active studies in that area may contact you to ask if you would like to participate.
In both cases, you will be contacted by the preferred method (email or phone) that you specified in your profile.