A Randomized, Phase 2, Open-Label Study Evaluating DN24-02 as Adjuvant Therapy in Subjects with High Risk HER2+ Urothelial Carcinoma
Diseases and Conditions Researched
What is the purpose of this trial?
- To evaluate the overall survival following administration of DN24-02
- To evaluate disease free survival following administration of DN24-02
- To evaluate the safety of DN24-02
- To evaluate the magnitude immune response induced by administration of DN24-02
- To evaluate the magnitude of cumulative CD54 upregulation following administration of DN24-02
Click here for detailed participation information for this trial.
How will my information be used?
When you express interest in a specific study, the information from your profile will be sent to the doctor conducting that study. If you're eligible to participate, you may be contacted by a nurse or study coordinator.
If you select a health category rather than a specific study, doctors who have active studies in that area may contact you to ask if you would like to participate.
In both cases, you will be contacted by the preferred method (email or phone) that you specified in your profile.